Friday, December 7, 2012

Great news from Aguascalientes.  My good friend Jimmy has emailed and reports that he is out of the hospital and the doctors put him back together better than brand-new.

My camera is still in the repair shop, so today I will post a picture that Ricky (Jimmy's son) and I found on the internet of the new house that he and his wife are going to have built for them.

Buenas noticias desde Aguascalientes. Mi buen amigo Jimmy ha enviado por correo electrónico e informa que está fuera del hospital y los médicos le puso de nuevo juntos mejor que nunca.
Mi cámara está todavía en el taller de reparaciones, así que hoy voy a publicar una foto que Ricky (hijo de Jimmy) y me encontré en el Internet de la nueva casa que él y su esposa van a haber construido para ellos.



No comments:

Post a Comment