Sunday, February 6, 2011

I think I am not going to get all my money stolen or be a victim of identity theft as a result of my computer having been stolen.  I stupidly hadall of my passwords listed in a folder labeled 'passwords' but I was able to change the passwords on my bank and brokerage accounts, and all of my money still seems to be where it is supposed to be.  I was worried for a while and still am worried a little bit, but less so now.

I had forgotten how hot it is here in Granada, Nicaragua.  It is very, very hot!  The Nicaraguans do not seem to mind it, but I am sweating a lot and am quite uncomfortable.  I have figured out how to take pictures and get them from the camera to the computer, and as soon as I learn how to put them into emails I will send something.

No comments:

Post a Comment