Monday, February 7, 2011

I am ready to leave Granada tomorrow morning. I have been advised by a couple of fellows I met this evening that the roads are a lot better in Nicaragua than in Costa Rica, where I will be going next.
Costa Rica is supposed to be the most advanced country in Central America, they said, but the roads are terrible compared with Nicaragua. So I guess I will just have to see for myself.
Anyway, I think that there will be no bad consequences from my computer being stolen because I have changed all my passwords from bank accounts and anywhere else that my money could be stolen, so I donot have much to worry about, I guess, except am still somewhat concerned. I think the thing that bothers me most is that I have lost all of my photographs. I am starting to like my new computer (the Netbook) because it is really small and easy to carry around. I think that when I get home I might buy a regular desktop computer to use at home and keep the Netbook for traveling.
So I think the computer thief might have access to my email account, but I have not noticed any unusual or unauthorized activity on the email account. But just in case, if anyone reading this gets an email claiming that I have been kidnapped and asking for ransom money...DO NOT PAY THE RANSOM!! I have not been kidnapped, so do not worry about that.
Now, I told my buddy Robin that I would be back in Antigua in a couple of weeks and we would take his family to visit Monterrico for a weekwnd. But now if I go to Panama, it will probably be four weeks instead of two so, Robin, if you are reading this, take note. Probably about the end of February is when I will be passing back through Antigua.
And I hope to go back north through Salvatierra, Guanajuato, Mexico because I am worried about my friend there (Don Rafael) who was going to have surgery in Dacember. I want to make sure he is OK. So I guess I might be in a kind of a hurry on my way back north.
Monday morning--I guess I will go to San Juan del Sur today. It is supposed to be only about two hours from here and be a place where young folks go to surf and enjoy the beach. I might just stay for a little while or I might stay overnight. No real firm plan.




Así que creo que el ladrón equipo puede tener acceso a mi cuenta de correo electrónico, pero no he notado ninguna actividad inusual o no autorizado en la cuenta de correo electrónico. Pero por si acaso, si alguien leyendo esto recibe un correo electrónico diciendo que he sido secuestrado y pidiendo dinero del rescate ... NO PAGAR EL RESCATE! No he sido secuestrado, así que no te preocupes por eso.

Ahora, le dije a mi compañero Robin que iba a estar de vuelta en Antigua, en un par de semanas y nos gustaría llevar a su familia a visitar a Monterrico para una weekwnd. Pero ahora si me voy a Panamá, que probablemente será de cuatro semanas en lugar de dos, de modo, Robin, si estás leyendo esto, tome nota. Probablemente alrededor de finales de febrero es cuando se pasa de nuevo a través de Antigua.

Y espero ir hacia el norte a través de Salvatierra, Guanajuato, México, porque estoy preocupado por mi amigo allí (Don Rafael), que iba a someterse a una operación en Dacember. Quiero asegurarme de que está bien. Así que supongo que podría estar en una especie de prisa en mi camino de regreso al norte.

Lunes por la mañana - Creo que voy a ir a San Juan del Sur, hoy en día. Se supone que sólo alrededor de dos horas de aquí y de ser un lugar donde la gente joven vaya a navegar y disfrutar de la playa. Pensé que podría permanecer por un tiempo o podría pasar la noche. No hay plan real.

 
Estoy listo para salir mañana Granada mañana. He sido aconsejado por un par de compañeros que conocí esta tarde que las carreteras son mucho mejores en Nicaragua que en Costa Rica, donde voy a ir al lado.

Costa Rica se supone que es el país más avanzado en América Central, dijeron, pero los caminos son terribles en comparación con Nicaragua. Así que supongo que sólo tendrá que ver por mí mismo.

De todos modos, creo que no habrá consecuencias negativas de mi ordenador sea robado, porque he cambiado todas mis contraseñas de cuentas bancarias y cualquier otra cosa que el dinero puede ser robado, por lo que nose tienen mucho de qué preocuparse, supongo, excepto am todavía algo que se trate. Creo que lo que más me molesta es que he perdido todos mis fotografías. Estoy empezando a gustar mi nuevo equipo (el Netbook) porque es muy pequeño y fácil de llevar. Creo que cuando llego a casa me podría comprar una computadora de escritorio normal para usar en casa y mantener el Netbook para viajar.

No comments:

Post a Comment