Wednesday, December 22, 2010

San Cristobal, todavia

I have just been staying around town the last couple of days.  I think tomorrow I will start out for Guatemala.

On Monday night there was a children's party that my friend's niece wanted to attend, so I helped take orders and wait on tables at the taco stand.

This afternoon I might drive out to one of the Indian villages that is about six or eight miles from here.

There are a lot of European tourists here and this morning I met a nice family from Israel.  The mother, father and three children are traveling for a whole year.  Many of the north-americans my age and older seem to be crackpot lefties who think President Obama is not liberal enough.  Of course, they are all self-congratulatory for the fact that they are not in Cancun or Puerto Vallarta with the rest of the unsophisticated yahoos, but instead are getting close to the indigenous mysticism and all that nonsense.

Well, here are a few pictures.








Me acaban de quedarse en la ciudad el último par de días. Creo que mañana voy a empezar a cabo en Guatemala.

El lunes por la noche hubo una fiesta infantil que la sobrina de mi amigo quería asistir, así que me ayudó a tomar pedidos y servir a las mesas en el puesto de tacos.

Esta tarde podría conducir a uno de los pueblos indígenas que es de unos seis u ocho millas de aquí.

Hay una gran cantidad de turistas europeos aquí y esta mañana me encontré con una buena familia de Israel. La madre, el padre y sus tres hijos por un viaje de todo un año. Muchos de los norte-americanos de mi edad o mayores parecen ser zurdos chiflado que piensan que el presidente Obama no es lo suficientemente liberal. Por supuesto, todos ellos son auto-congratulación por el hecho de que no se encuentran en Cancún o Puerto Vallarta con el resto de los patanes poco sofisticado, sino que se está acercando a la mística indígenas y todas esas tonterías.

Bueno, aquí están algunas fotos.

No comments:

Post a Comment