Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting ready for Halloween





The neighbors say that lots of kids come by asking for treats on Halloween, and the owner of the campground told me they even come in and knock on the doors of the motorhomes!  I am going to put on a mask and sit by the gate in a folding chair and pass out candy.  This could be the best Halloween ever!!

Here are some more pictures of some of the the events.  Also the Swiss couple that I have become friends with and the girls who went with me to the Huapanguera.

Los vecinos dicen que muchos niños vienen pidiendo golosinas en Halloween, y el dueño del camping me dijo que incluso vienen y tocan a las puertas de las casas rodantes! Yo voy a poner una máscara y sentarse junto a la puerta en una silla plegable y pasar el caramelo. Este podría ser el mejor de Halloween nunca!

Aquí hay algunas fotos más de algunos de los eventos que. 
También la pareja suiza que me he convertido en amigo y las chicas que fueron conmigo a la huapanguera.

No comments:

Post a Comment